Document Courtesy of ArbiterSports.com!
One of your officiating associations will be using this website for online referee assigning and now needs you to sign in. This document will explain the information needed to help you get started.
How do I Sign In?
To sign into ArbiterSports.com:
Go to ArbiterSports.com and enter the sign in information provided below into the entry fields at the top right of the page.
Enter your sign in information as listed below:
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: password123
NOTE: The first time you sign in you must accept the Terms and Conditions, as well as change your password.
What should I do first?
Once you are signed in the system, you may want to do the following:
- If allowed by your admin, block dates when you can't work. Your admin might also have some other blocking options available to you.
- Make sure your personal information is accurate by clicking the Profile tab. Phone numbers can be updated by clicking the Phones link on the left-hand side of the profile page. A picture of yourself in either jpg or gif format can also be uploaded using the left-hand menu. Pictures of officials are always appreciated by admins, partners and schools/leagues.
- Mark yourself as Ready to be assigned once you have set your availability and other blocks by clicking the check box located on the at the top right of your Main tab. If you don't have this checked, your admin might not assign you to any games.
- When your admin assigns you to games, you will receive a notification email. Then it's up to you to accept or decline games, if allowed by your admin. To do this, you must sign into the system and view your game schedule. On the right side of your game schedule, you will see accept and decline check boxes. Once you are finished marking the games, be sure to click the Submit button to submit the changes and have the games accepted or declined.
Where can I get further help?
If you need further assistance, please email your admin at shanesmith41@gmail. com. Additional contact information for Shane Smith is available if you sign in and click the "Support" link.